Fwd People is a boutique brand and digital agency looking to continue our rapid growth. We’re a tight-knit group of strategists, designers, developers, and creative thinkers committed to making a difference with our work.
In this role, you will work closely with our clients, deepening and cultivating those relationships. You’ll be accountable for exceptional agency service and internal leadership to bolster both team and client health. You’ll build strong relationships internally and externally through excellence in delivery, communication, and strategic guidance. You’ll also be a part of our efforts to grow our client list through business development. We’re looking for someone who’s excited to contribute to our agency culture, help us establish processes, and continue to scale what we’re building at FWD People.
This is a contract-based role, with an opportunity for conversion based on performance and company needs. This role is remote, with a preference for East Coast-based applicants due to EST working hours.
- Lead and support on accounts, communicating daily with clients, and stewarding the project internally and externally.
- Become an expert on our clients and their industries.
- Become a specialist in our clients’ Legal and Regulatory review processes, ensuring clean submissions with previous learnings applied.
- Ensure that there is never a gap in service for our clients, even if it means rolling up your sleeves.
- Accountable for the delivery of multiple large-sized, high-value client projects.
- Manage project budgets and forecasted project staff plans, proactively flagging budget concerns and resourcing issues.
- Support new business engagements from the initial discovery call through to the final pitch.
- Contribute to agency best practice codification including process development and improvement.
- Mentor and support team members.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of agency account and/or project management experience.
- At least 2 years experience working with corporate, B2B, CSR, or Healthcare clients preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams to successfully deliver multiple high-value, fast-moving projects.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, grow, and extend meaningful client relationships.
- Experience and history of presenting to and guiding clients.
- Experience and history of success in contributing to new business.
- Expert in communicating ideas in slides and across GSuite, and presenting internally and externally.
- Work well under pressure, maintaining attention to detail and eagerness to incorporate feedback gracefully.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and collaborative nature, with the ability to adapt to new situations, think on your feet, and communicate openly and proactively with those around you.
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment utilizing soft skills: listening, collaborating, negotiating, and decision-making.
Hourly Rate: $60-$95/hr depending on experience